Wednesday 1 April 2015

100 billion dollars

If I were to have 100 billion dollars I would build a dream house for my self and give my parents a new house, to go along with my dream house of course I would have to buy the nicest cars in the world. I would pay off all my parents debts and give them 5 billion dollars of spending money, I would also give my brothers and sister 1 billion dollars each. I would donate 10 billion dollars to local charities for family in need. Since I will have a lot of money left over I would backpack around the world and visit the most famous places and meet famous people. With this left over money that I would have at the end I would invest 3/4 of it so this way I am making more money off of it, with this investment money I would invest in business so that I would always be making money so there is no chance of going broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment